It was a storsmilende Thomas Helmig, who on Thursday evening met up on the red carpet with his wife, Renée Toft Simonsen, under the arm, in connection with the premiere of 'The bald hairdresser - The Musical', which he has helped to create, together with the well-known director Susanne Bier.
Here could popikonet among other things, tell you that it goes really well with his son, the musician Hugo Helmig, who chose to cancel all his concerts in 2019 as a consequence of a serious cocaine addiction, as he was dropped back in.
As a consequence spent the night Hugo Helmig one night in detentionen, after he had gone around in Aarhus unable to take care of themselves.
- It is damn good. He has it really good, said Thomas Helmig with a smile to the attendees of the press, as the talk fell on the Hugo Helmig.
- He work with his music. He has it really well, so it is delightful, he said further.
Thomas Helmig and the lady on the red carpet. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Both Thomas Helmig and Hugo Helmig to play at this year's Roskilde Festival, where festival celebrates its 50th anniversary. I am Thomas Helmig much to.
See also: Speak out on the Hugo's kokainskandale: - It has been a nightmare
in Addition to Hugo must also Thomas Helmigs niece Clara and his son-in-law, Lord Siva, playing during the festival.
- It gets really fat. I am looking forward to playing there again. I haven't played there in 17 years, so I am looking forward enormously to playing there. The Orange Stage is something of a chaps to fight with. It is fun. It is a challenge, he said with a smile and continued:
- We are (Thomas and the family, ed.) do not play on the same day. But I take just out a few days before and hears the other, for I play the first Saturday. It will be great, and then I hope that they come and see me, he said and revealed that one can look forward to more surprises in connection with his appearance on the Orange Stage.
- There comes surprise-the guests during my show. But whether it is family, I can not reveal. It is not so far, but now we have to see what happens. I have, in any case, guests with. It's gonna be real fat, he said secretively.
According to Thomas Helmig it goes really well with his son, Hugo Helmig. Photo: Mogens Flindt
See also: Police notified in Hugo Helmigs kokainsag
The last time Thomas Helmig had to fully focus on the work with 'The bald hairdresser - The Musical'. A work, which he enjoyed to the full.
See also: Hugo Helmig detained by the police in the big kokainrus
- It has been awesome. It has been an experience. I have never tried it before. It has Susanne (Bier, ed.) really not on the way. It has been skidesjovt, he said, and continued:
- She (Susanne Bier, ed.) have been hugely ambitious, and she will have, that it is in order. Such is the I also. We have met a part, for I have written music for two of her movies, so we've worked together before. But this is the first time we have had such a close cooperation.
Here is the Thomas Helmig and his son, Hugo, along for the superligakamp between AGF and Hobro IK at Ceres Park in Aarhus. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau ScanpixDanish celebrity - 13. may. 2019 - at. 14:44 Hugo Helmig cancel all concerts after the cocaine scandal