- It is something really bad, because we day by day are losing the turnover, while the rent still must be paid. And we can't just sell all the equipment to be able to get social security.
Ronni Froberg is a tattoo artist and vice-president of the Danish Tattooist Guild. He has just received the message from the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) press conference that his company must close from tomorrow at ten.
Actually he has a full understanding that it is necessary because he is close to customers. But he dread for the consequences.
Until now, it has been a good business, and he has not dreamed that he would be unemployed. Therefore, he has not insured through an a-box.
- I have a wife and two children. I can't fathom what we do.
- I have a house, but I hope not, I need to sell it. I have never been unemployed, so I don't know how to do, or how I asked, he continues.
His shop is located in Viby shopping Centre in Aarhus, where he already has been told that he must reckon with the fact that the rent can be put down. He has contacted the bank, which has said that it will look favorably on a bank overdraft.
- Now, ask the us to close within a package. It is I surprised. I had really hoped that the first would have made a package. It helps nothing, only with the postponement of vat and tax. So closed we large large all together, he says.
He says that many of the members in the guild do not have any employees. Therefore it is the wages for themselves, they need, and they will not help with the first package. I therefore hope, Ronni Froberg, that comes using. Quickly.
- It is quite acute. The mortgage drops to the first. I don't know how the other stores have it, but perhaps I can run in a month's time. I have contacted the bank to see if I can get credit. But the money must also be paid back. I have seen the various proposals. The best suggestion I can see is that you might get some sickness, so we have to rent.