Actor Peter Mygind tell now about how it has been helping in TV2 Charlie-the series 'Sommerdahl', where he plays the title role of the Dan Sommerdahl.
See also: Mygind in great sorrow: the Father hospitalized with serious illness
- How has it been to make ’Sommerdahl’?
- A fantastic experience. Set a good team, and all have been on. Nice for me to be back in a supporting role, and also because it provides a responsibility for school climate. I like the front, showing how I want the mood to be.
It has also been awesome to record in the beautiful Elsinore. There is a bit many, who are dying. But don't worry, Dan Sommerdahl be enough to solve the cases.
- How has it been to play the Dan Sommerdahl?
- the Role was easy to slip into, because I understand him. For Dan count only one thing, namely, to solve the murder cases. He has no contact with those around him.
- I use a lot of energy on how others have it. Therefore, it is fun to play the antithesis. My role as Michael Laugesen in ’the Castle’, a very silly pig. It is Dan, however, is not. He lives just with blinders on and think all is well. Until his wife throws the bomb.
Peter Mygind, together with his wife Lise Mühlhausen. Photo: Anthon Unger/Ritzau Scanpix
- Have you even had blinkers on?
- Yes, I have. My wife, Lise, and I had children fairly early, and I had full speed with Score-Kaj, ’the Kingdom’, ’Taxi’, and performances at the Betty Nansen and The Royal Danish Theatre. We were really pressed, and I was sure that Catherine would go from me, if it continued such.
But she did not, why do you think?
- I saw it coming. Opposite Dan. So when I had to walk with dogmefilmen ’A real man’, was my requirement that I could go every day at. 15.30 to retrieve the children. The manufacturer was in shock. But Lise is still there. Think, well, she can see that I try and not only has head up own ass and career.
See also: Actor's father died of the coronavirus: 'This is the hard reality'
Photo: Linda Johansen
Graduated from the national theatre School in 1992.
Is married with Lise Mühlhausen and has two children.
Known from a vast number of Danish films and series such as ’the Kingdom’, ’Taxi’, ’Nikolaj og Julie’ and ’the Castle’.
Play police investigator Dan Sommerdahl in TV2 Charlies series ’Sommerdahl’.
the Series runs over eight sections, with inspiration from books on ’the bald detective’ by Anna Grue.
Last year, took your career a new swing with a role in star-studded ’Last Christmas’. How was it?
I was filming in four weeks in London, and I was completely sure that nobody would greet me. But the first day came the Oscar-winner Emma Thompson rushing and embraced me. I was blown backwards. Everyone was just so sweet. An unforgettable experience.
so now What, do you dream about Hollywood?
I'm certainly open for more, even if I just have thanks to no to two productions abroad. The next seven months I have to work on the two new Danish series, which is still hush-hush. It fits me fine, so I can sleep at home with my family.
See also: Enjoy singlelivet: Has it wonderfully, without a man
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Three I even ka' li'
1. ’Een gang strømer ...’
- The first series, I was torn with of.
Photo: Henrik Dithmer/DR
- Spooky, serious, absurd, freaky and fun. Has left its mark, especially on the Kingdom.
Photo: Anthon Unger/Ritzau Scanpix
- Game worth seeing. It came to be followed well with reality.
See also: - I'm so young out for a very long time