The hoteliers of the Valencian Community are already talking about a "powerful" touristic September

The associated hoteliers in Hosbec assure that the expectations that the sector had about a "potent touristically speaking" month of September have been confirmed and the forecasts for the remainder of the month are positive.

NewsEditor
NewsEditor
19 September 2022 Monday 09:52
4 Reads
The hoteliers of the Valencian Community are already talking about a "powerful" touristic September

The associated hoteliers in Hosbec assure that the expectations that the sector had about a "potent touristically speaking" month of September have been confirmed and the forecasts for the remainder of the month are positive. Thus, they assure that Benidorm has marked the best hotel occupancy record in the entire Valencian Community with 86%, although the figures are still five points below 2019, the last year considered "normal" for being the last pre-pandemic.

The international market is once again the majority in the tourist capital with 57% of the total and the British climb positions to exceed 38% market share. The Portuguese stand out again, as they remain the third source with almost 8%.

In Benidorm the international market accounts for 56.9% and within this, the British tourist is the largest with 38.1%. They are followed by the Portuguese market (7.8%), very characteristic of the summer season, and the Belgian with 2.1%. Lastly, the Dutch and Irish markets with a representativeness that fluctuates between 2% and 1%.

On the Costa Blanca and Valencia, for their part, they have registered values ​​very similar to those of 2019, so this fortnight ends with a very favorable balance. The Costa Blanca (not counting Benidorm) is close to 80% on average and Valencia has exceeded 83.2% with a 47% international market and an important range of more than interesting source markets. They also highlight the potential of long distance, with more than 4% of visitors from the US.

Castellón, for its part, also maintains good data with an average 76% and more than 82% of the national market. Of the total volume of tourists staying in Castellón hotels, the main market has been the national one, as usual, and has represented 82.2% of the total. The remaining 17.8% belongs to international tourism, led by the French market with 4.6% and followed by the Portuguese with 4.1%.

Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up